This policy document contains all of the policies that apply to our site and any services we provide.
“We”, “Our”, “Cetus”, "Cetus.app" and “Us” refer to the collective services and software available from cetus.app and related domains operated by Us.
Last updated: 7th Of August 2020.
Notice: Alpha period
Please note that during our Alpha period (currently on-going) these are to be treated as living documents will be regularly updated with new terms.
We may notify you of any changes, but make no obligation to do so.
What data do we collect?
WWe collect minimal data to provide our services, and the majority of this is not personally identifiable. We may collect and store information such as:
- Payment information (Processed via. Stripe)
- Email address
- Roblox account identifier
- Discord account identifier
- Configuration information and other account information submitted to us
- Roblox group identifiers as configured via. our Dashboard
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register for an account on our service
- Configure your group (or integrations)
- Automatically and periodically (Within Group Defender and our Discord bot), sometimes triggered by third party actions like discord messages.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can process any orders you make, manage your account, provide you with a service and contact you regarding that service - For example if a configuration rule you set is violated, or if a payment fails.
When you make a payment we will also share your payment information with Stripe Ltd., our payment handler. We do not store your payment information on our servers for security - Stripe handles this in with industry leading security practices.
We also use your data to perform automatic processing regarding other data sources, for example with our service "Group Defender" we will scan your Roblox group and use the configuration thresholds you provide to monitor it on your behalf, and notify you if we detect anything outwith your thresholds.
How do we store your data?
Our company stores your data in our servers and data centres based in the United Kingdom and other areas within the European Union. We take security seriously and have protected all database and sensitive data with applicable protection, including but not limited to encryption, hashing and other techniques.
We will store all of the data you provide as long as you have an account with us. If you wish to remove your data from our platform, you can do so by removing your account on Our service via. the "My account" page.
If your account is left idle (no payment information supplied, no active services) we will delete it after 3 months of inactivity. Our payment provider, stripe, may retain basic information such as your billing history to assist in the event of a payment dispute.
What are your data protection rightsd?
- The right to access - You have the right to request that We provide you with copies of your personal data as we store it.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that We complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions. You can request that your personal information be erased by using the contact details below, or by logging into your account and clicking "Delete account".
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Please note that our processing of Personal data is only strictly necessary - meaning any objection or restriction may result in reduced or no access to our services.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Please email us from the email address you created your contact with so that we verify it is really you.
You can also make a request over Discord via. our Support discord, however this will be bound by additional verification to authenticate you and you may still be sent to the email address instead.
For this reason, cookies cannot be disabled on our website - as they are only set when you log into or create an account.
For more information, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
for processing our payments. You can read their privacy police here.
This policy has last updated on the 7th of August 2020.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our Policies, the data we hold on you or would like to exercise one of your data protection rights please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email as at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Discord (subject to authentication).
Terms and conditions
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cetus' Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Cetus' website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page. You also agree that you are above the age of majority in your country (or above the age of 13 - whichever is highest), and are legally capable of agreeing to these terms (and being bound by them).
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cetus and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cetus. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://cetus.app for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://cetus.app
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://cetus.app
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://cetus.app
Redistribute content from Cetus (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- All organizations and person(s) may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
All organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Cetus' logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
The following is a list of the external content present on our service, which we do not own the sole license to:
- Roblox group icon and name (In Group panel)
- Roblox avatar image and username (In greeting)
- The font awesome icons included in some areas of our dashboard, including the icon of Discord™
- The names Roblox™ and Discord™, registered trademarks of Roblox Corporation and Inc. respectively.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
4: Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
5: Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
6: Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the service at any time. In the event of such a termination, you will be informed via. the email you provide to us within 24 hours of the termination being issued. If this termination is due to abuse of our service or violation these terms, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you wish to appeal a termination, you may do so by joining our Discord server or by emailing us at email@example.com. You should provide the subject as Termination appeal for [Account name] and in the email body, detail: Why you were terminated and why you believe your account should be reinstated. This does not in any way guarantee that your account will be reinstated. We will view all appeals within a timely manner, however you may wish to contact us via. Discord if more than 7 days pass.
If you subsequently attempt to regain access to the service by creating another account, this will be considered a violation of our terms of service and a violation of the Computer misuse act as the access is unauthorised.
8: Report abuse
If you believe that your group has come to harm due to the unauthorised access to or abuse of our services please notify us and we will do what we can to assist you.
However, as noted in Section 10, we take no responsibility for any damage(s) incurred.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
10: Damage to intellectual assets
We take no responsibility for any damage caused directly or indirectly to your Roblox group, Discord server or other asset held on an external service with which we integrate as a result of your use of this service. While we take the utmost care to ensure that our systems are secure and reversible, this may not always be possible. If you suspect Cetus has caused damage to - or allowed damage to be inflicted upon - your property please contact us.
11: Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.